4.05.2009

Some more!

These are some projects Mike & I have finished in the past few weeks, but I haven't had the chance to blog about them. I guess I haven't not had the time, as much as I just forgot... :) So here they are now!I REALLY needed a place to hang my necklaces. So, Mike got this idea off of a blog...I can't remember which one, it has been too long. We bought this wooden board at the D.I. for a dollar like forever ago! Originally I was going to use it for something else but I just couldn't resist when he mentioned it! I have such a smart hubby! Woo then we painted it black and got some cute knobs at wal-mart and VOILA! It's much better than the door-knob! hahaha
This chair was really sad before I spruced it up! I was just going to paint it black but then ideas started rollin' and it ended up turning out great! I really like it! Don't worry I re-painted it like 5 times before I was actually pleased! I love the stripes, mostly because it's not usually something I would like, but I love this!!
nd this isn't something I really did to be crafty, as much as I just really like this shelf at IKEA and needed something to fill it with! We got our family pictures done after Ethan was born so we used those, and the boyadjian plaque was given to us last last Christmas from my sister Dorothy, the real crafty Lance lady! I really like it so I just wanted to share with you all!





No comments: